2022 Veterans Day Deals, Discounts and Freebies
Click below to search for discounts by category. Visit daily as the list is updated frequently!
Popular Veterans Day Restaurant Discounts
- Buffalo Wild Wings -- Veterans and active-duty service members get a free order of 10 boneless wings and fries on November 11. Must show valid proof of service. Dine in only.
- Outback Steakhouse -- Veterans, active-duty service members and spouses get a free Bloomin' Onion with any Coca-Cola beverage for dine-in on November 11.
- Little Caesars -- Veterans and active-duty military get a free Lunch Combo at participating stores on November 11, from 11am to 2pm. In-store only.
Popular Veterans Day Retail Discounts
- Duluth Trading Company -- Active-duty service members and veterans get a 10% discount in stores November 11 to 14 with valid military ID or proof of service.
- American Giant -- Active-duty military, Reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members get 30% off online November 7 through 11.
- AARP -- AARP salutes you for your service to our country with a special membership offer.
Popular Veterans Day Travel & Recreation Discounts
- True REST Float Spa -- Active-duty military members and veterans get a free 60-minute float therapy session on the 11th of every month, including November 11. All spa locations will close on Veterans Day to the public to serve service members.
- San Antonio Zoo -- Active-duty, retired, veteran members of the military, National Guard and Reserves get free admission throughout November. Plus, up to four immediate family members can receive 50% off single day tickets on date of visit.
- Colonial Williamsburg -- For the entire Veterans Day Weekend, November 11 through 13, active-duty military, Reservists, retirees, veterans, National Guardsmen and their immediate dependents get free admission.
All of the Veterans Day discounts featured by Military.com have been confirmed, either through press release or direct communication with the company.
Keep in mind that to access your Veterans Day discounts most businesses require proof of military service.
What identification do you need to prove that you're a veteran?
If you’re an active duty military member, reservist member of the National Guard or military retiree, the easiest way to access Veterans Day discounts is to use your military ID card.
For veterans who receive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health benefits, the VA benefits photo ID card should serve as easy proof of veteran status at most businesses.
If you don’t have a VA benefits card, the VA can provide you with a Veterans ID Card. Rolled-out in 2017, the Veterans ID Card program allows all honorably discharged veterans to apply for online and receive by mail a card meant to function as proof of service. While not an official form of government ID, most businesses accept it as proof of service. Learn more about getting a Veterans ID Card.
Some states include veteran status on their state ID cards and drivers licenses, offering another ID card option for veterans looking to show businesses proof that they served.
And, if all else fails, most businesses will accept a copy of your DD-214 as proof of service.
Note: Not all franchise locations participate in their national chain's Veterans Day programs -- be sure to contact your nearest establishment to make sure they are participating.
Related: Veterans - experience the benefits of a VA Loan. Start your quote today.