This is a technique video on swimming about 40m underwater in the pool.
TFR 71 - Preparing for FBI / DEA PT Test, Academy, and Beyond
Preparing for the FBI / DEA Fitness Test requires effort and practice. See www.stewsmith.com/linkpages/FBIarticles.htm for more information.
Now the FBI and the DEA use the same entry fitness test: Pushups, Situps, 300m run, 1.5 mile run (not in that order).
Stew Smith and Jeff Nichols discuss the application process, fitness test, academy preparation, and beyond into the FBI career and SWAT / HRT training.
Contact information for Stew Smith:
- Instagram: @stewsmith50
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/stewsmithfitness
- Twitter: @stewsmith
Contact information for Jeff Nichols CSCS:
- Website: www.virginiahp.com
- Instagram: @jeffcscs and @onlyeasyday
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeff.nichols
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OlAdABnpLeCc8_QjeB8NQ
Check out other videos of combat swimmer stroke, workouts, and other spec ops related training. See www.stewsmith.com for more information about military, law enforcement, special ops, fire fighting training programs.