A decommissioned World War II-era destroyer docked near downtown Buffalo in New York is taking on water and listing...
Are You A Cardio Machine Crushing Runs, Swims, and Rucks Spec Ops Triathlon?
Today Stew Smith (stewsmithfitness.com) discusses his programs he created and still use for tactical fitness training for both special ops / SWAT / level applicants and regular military, police, fire fighting jobs. Getting to and through selection - Are you a cardio machine?
Can you run, ruck, and swim? Try the Spec Ops Triathlon and push yourself into a new level of cardio fitness.
First – Are You a Cardio Machine?
Programs that focus on advanced Cardio Conditioning AND MORE…
- Cals and Cardio
- Spring Summer PT / Cardio Cycle
- Spring Training – To and Through Selection (block periodization model)
- Special Ops Programs: Navy SEAL, Army SF / Ranger, Air Force Special Warfare, Marine RECON / MarSOC
- Running Plan to and through Selection
- Seasonal Tactical Fitness Periodization explained
- Spring Training Block Periodization
- Winter Lift Block Periodization Cycle
If you are looking for these programs simply go to stewsmithfitness.com and you will see them on the front page. PLUS use COMPETE20 coupon code and save 20%. Check out other videos of combat swimmer stroke, workouts, and other spec ops related training.